The UNC Asheville Campus Recreation Swim Lesson Program is designed to promote aquatic safety and progression through private and semi-private instruction. All lessons are taught by student instructors with a consistent model of progression in mind. Lessons can be catered towards both youth and adults. All lessons will take place at the Student Recreation Center Pool.
Swim lesson registration is OPEN.
Private Swim Lessons
|Swim Lesson Package||Current Students||OneCard Holder||Community Member|
Private swim lessons allow participants to receive one-on-one instruction aimed at meeting individual goals. Private swim lessons allow scheduling sessions at times that fit your busy life.
Semi-Private Swim Lessons
|Swim Lessons Package||Current Student||OneCard Holder||Community Member|
*Prices are per participant
Semi-private swim lessons are designed to allow participants instruction in a small group setting with the ability to schedule lessons that fit your busy life.
- Ages 4 and up
- Semi-private lessons will not be randomly selected; groups must register together.
- Register here for 30 minute semi-private lessons
Scheduling & Refunds
- Lesson schedules are determined between instructor and responsible party for participant.
- All lessons must occur during open/lap swim times.
- Swim lesson refunds are handled on a case-by-case scenario. Please contact email@example.com for questions.
- Swim lesson packages expire 6 months after date of purchase.
Please Note: Recreation members are required to follow all parking regulations set forth by the UNC Asheville Department of Public Safety. This includes but is not limited to parking in the correct lots and spaces. The Campus Recreation Department is not responsible for tickets incurred by members.