The SRC Pool is a six-lane, 25-yard pool located on the lower level of the building. The SRC pool is home to Campus Recreation programs and the UNC Asheville Women's Swim Team.
Lap swim and open recreation swim times are available to current Onecard and Recreation pass-holders only.
- Mon., Wed., and Fri.: 6:30 a.m. – 7:30 a.m.
- Mon. – Fri.: Noon – 1:30 p.m.; 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Sat. and Sun.: Noon – 3 p.m.
*Hours subject to change during academic and holiday breaks. Please visit Hours of Operations for updates.
- Each person must shower before entering the pool.
- Other than lifejackets or noodles, no outside flotation devices or other outside items allowed in the pool.
- Food, drinks, and gum are not allowed in the pool area.
- No glass or pets in the pool area.
- No Running.
- Do not climb, sit, or stand on the lane lines.
- Share lanes and practice proper lap swim etiquette when pool is busy.
Lap Swim Pool Etiquette
- Lanes are available on a first come first serve basis. No saving lanes.
- Patrons are required to share lanes if no others are available.
- When asking a swimmer to share a lane, patrons must get the swimmers attention in the shallow end by placing their hand in the water.
- Lanes 1 & 6 (outside lanes) will be used for ‘up and back swimming.’ Swimmers must swim on the same side of the lane in both directions.
- Lanes 2-5 shall be designated as circular swim.
- No children younger than 4 years old are permitted in the pool.
- Children ages 4-15 must be supervised by parent/guardian at all times.
- Infants and toddlers must wear appropriate attire and diapers at all times.
- Pool use requires the use of approved swimming diapers.
- If child is wearing a floatation device, it must be U.S. Coast Guard Approved and must have a parent/guardian within arm’s reach in the pool.
- Children ages 4-15 must pass swim test to swim without parent/guardian in the pool.
- Must be at least 16 years to be unsupervised in pool with dependent membership.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.