Sport clubs are recognized student organizations, formed by students, providing students, faculty and staff the opportunity to participate in a variety of competitive, instructional and recreational sports and activities. Sport Club membership develops the whole individual and adds to the collegiate experience by emphasizing student leadership, member governance, skill development, competition, safety, and fun. For general questions please contact Frances Thomas (email@example.com).
Fall 2016 Active Clubs
- Equestrian - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fencing - email@example.com
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women's Soccer - email@example.com
- Men's Soccer - firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Lacrosse- firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Men's Ultimate - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women's Ultimate - email@example.com
- Quidditch - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cross Country (XC) & Track - email@example.com
Interested in participating? Email a club and learn about practice/meeting times and other happenings!