Sorry, classes are canceled due to the snow, and roll sessions are also canceled Wednesday, January 17, 2018.
When: Wednesday's during the Fall and Spring Semester
- January 24th, 31st
- February 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
- March 7th, 21st, 28th
- April 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
- Time: 7:30 p.m.-9:30 p.m.
- Location: Student Recreation Center Pool
- UNC Asheville Cost: FREE for all UNC Asheville students, staff and faculty with OneCard
- Community Cost: $10 cash or check (includes the use of equipment, please bring your ID/License)
- Visitor Parking: All community members must obtain a visitor parking permit, and park in visitor parking lots.
- Rules for the Pool: We like a clean pool. Please hose off personal boats before getting in the pool (we provide a hose at the pool). On busy nights, there is a 20 boat maximum in the pool.
- Rules for Playboating: Playboat in the deep end only, and please wear a helmet (we are happy to provide you one).
- Rules for Minors: Any community boater under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult chaperon that remains on site. Any boater under 13 years of age must be accompanied in the pool by an adult chaperon, providing one-on-one supervision. Boaters under 13 must fit in gear properly in order to boat. UNC Asheville has limited small equipment and does not have youth specific boating equipment. Feel free to bring your own and start those paddlers early!
- We are open in SRC 204, every Fall and Spring, Monday - Friday 12 p.m.-4 p.m.