Locker Reservations & Policies
There are six (7) locker rooms total available in the Student Recreation Center and Sherrill Center. Four locker rooms have lockers available for daily use and annual rentals. Faculty/Staff and gender neutral locker rooms will be for daily use only. Members are strongly encouraged to secure all belongings.
- Student Recreation Center (101) – Men’s
- Student Recreation Center (103) – Women’s
- Student Recreation Center (108A) - Gender Neutral **
- Sherrill Center (308) – Men’s
- Sherrill Center (304) – Women’s
- Sherrill Center (334) – Men’s Faculty/Staff only **
- Sherrill Center (335) - Women’s Faculty/Staff only **
** SHE Faculty/staff locker rooms (334 & 335) and SRC Gender Neutral locker room are day use only.
- May reserve a locker annually free of charge by completing this form.
- Please notify the Campus Recreation Department if you plan to discontinue use of your locker.
- Spring Cleaning: Patrons will be asked to empty their locker for approximately 1 week in May so all lockers can be cleaned thoroughly. Patrons will be notified by email and signs will be posted in advance.
- Daily Lockers are available for all locker rooms.
- Individuals may provide their own lock or can rent one with a valid Onecard.
- All locks and locker contents must be removed by the end of each day.
- Daily use lockers not cleared out by the end of each day are subject to removal of the lock and items in the locker.
- Items will be disposed of at the facilities discretion.
Locker Room Policies
- UNC Asheville is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged personal property.
- All facility users are responsible for respecting and protecting the privacy and welfare of others.
- Please, no cell phone or camera use while in the locker room.
- For safety and sanitation reasons, no food is allowed in the locker rooms.
- Lockers that are not renewed by the posted date will be cleared out and readied for rental.
- Report suspicious individuals or activity to the Campus Recreation Staff.