We’d love to partner with you to provide engaging experiences for your group!
Outdoor Programs is excited to collaborate with on and off-campus groups to provide custom programming through adventure, experiential learning, and teambuilding. All programs are customized to meet the needs of each unique group’s goals. Whether you are hoping to give your group a fun afternoon outdoors, or seek to develop higher level communication and leadership skills among members- we’re here for all of it! Programs are available to year-round and are available to partners on and off-campus, including student groups, academic departments, organizations, clubs, and camps.
Please note that all custom programming and teambuilding requests must be made a minimum of 2 weeks in advance of the requested program date. To ensure a higher probability of getting on our calendar and making your program happen, it is recommended to work with us as far ahead of time as you can!
- Custom Outdoor Programming: With our highly trained student staff, we can partner with you to provide exciting adventure experiences for your group.
- Custom Leadership, Interpersonal, or Skills Trainings: Outdoor Programs leaders complete a rigorous year-long training that involves so much more than just technical skills. Our program is highly skilled at working with students to develop advanced leadership, risk management, group management, interpersonal communication, and educational skill sets. We are always excited to bring bits and pieces of these successful trainings to other groups in fun and engaging ways.
- Challenge Course Teambuilding: The Low Challenge Course and our Portable Initiatives use outdoor elements, games, and activities as a tool for team problem solving. Groups will be challenged to get creative and work together. Watch what programs on the Challenge Course look like!
Plan Your Program
- Let us know you are interested by completing our Program Request Form and get started!
- Check out our Prices and policies for campus groups, non-profit organizations and for-profit organizations
“The AVID students loved the challenge course, especially the focus on leadership, communication, safety, and respect.” -Kim Kessaris, UNC Asheville Education Department