Whether you’re just showing up or showing off, Intramural Sports is for you! Play against your neighbor, someone in your chemistry lab, or maybe even your professor all while having fun, staying active, and making friends. Intramural Sports provide UNC Asheville students, faculty, and staff an opportunity to participate in a variety of leagues, tournaments, and special events. Participation in each event is free! All league winners receive a coveted Intramural Sports Championship t-shirt as well as bragging rights on campus.
Participant Regulations and Registration
- Innertube Water Polo (September 13 – September 28, 2022)
- Sand Volleyball (Friday evenings, September 2 – September 23, 2022)
- Spikeball / Slacklining (Thursday afternoons, September 1 – September 29, 2022)
- Indoor Soccer (October 18 – November 9, 2022)
- 3 v 3 Basketball Tournament (November 15 – November 16, 2022)
- Campfire and Cornhole (November 3, November 10, November 29, 2022)
All Fall 2022 program and event dates are subject to change. For more information email Josh Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Josh Wilson at email@example.com.