Effective April 4, 2022, Campus Recreation will reopen to all members who have purchased a Campus Recreation membership. We will also resume guest sales on April 4, 2022. If you have a current membership that was placed on hold due to the pandemic, please look for an email the week of March 28th with details on reactivating your membership and your new expiration date. OLLI, Alumni, Spouses/Dependents, and Affiliate members, as well as Guests, can find more information by visiting COVID-19 Modifications.
Whether you’re just showing up or showing off, Intramural Sports is for you! Play against your neighbor, someone in your chemistry lab, or maybe even your professor all while having fun, staying active, and making friends. Intramural Sports provide UNC Asheville students, faculty, and staff an opportunity to participate in a variety of leagues, tournaments, and special events. Participation in each event is free! All league winners receive a coveted Intramural Sports Championship t-shirt as well as bragging rights on campus.
Participant Regulations and Registration
Intramural Sports is excited to host the following events this semester. Registration is in the Campus Rec App. Be sure to create a team as a captain, or join a team as a player, or join as a free agent before the deadlines.
- Join the indoor soccer league! Futsal will be played Open Rec on Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday with regular season from Feb. 1 to Feb. 13.
- Registration opens Monday, January 19th
- Registration closes Monday, January 31th @ Midnight
Join teams as players or free agents until Monday, February 14th @ Midnight
- The much anticipated return of basketball is here! Choose from Men’s, Women’s, and Co-Rec leagues. Games will be played Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday with regular season from March 22nd until April 3rd. Playoffs will start April 5th.
- Registration opens March 1
- Registration closes Monday, March 21st @ Midnight
- Join teams until Monday, April 4th @ Midnight
- March Madness Bracket
- Inner Tube Water Polo
- Flag Football
Looking for more?
Catch us at these special events for Campfires and Cornhole or Rec Recess. Drop in between classes or lunch and get moving, smiling and competing with us. If you have a special event and would like Campus Rec present to help host activities please email us at email@example.com.
- Cornhole! January 13th 5:30pm at Reed Plaza
- Cornhole! January 20th 4pm in Highsmith
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.