The Club Sport Council (CSC) aids and advises club representatives in administering the Club Sport Program. The council exists to promote participation in the program and its primary objective is to provide a platform for the exchange of information regarding the Club Sport guidelines and procedures.
Club Sports Council Meetings and Workshops
The Club Sport Council will meet first, followed by specific sport club officer workshops. Each club needs to have an officer present at these meetings and workshops. Club Sport Council & Workshop Dates will be announced soon.
The Club Sport Council will consist of one representative from each Sport Club. Each club’s representative will attend monthly CSC meetings and report back to the club. The council will meet monthly and members are encouraged to bring/propose new ideas and agenda items to continue the growth of the Club Sport program.
Additional duties include:
- Provide direction for the implementation of new program policies and procedures
- Act as a liaison between the members of the Club Sport program and University Administration
- Conduct disciplinary hearings as needed
- Review membership applications for new Club Sport teams/activities
- Provide leadership, direction, and guidance for Club Sport membership