UNC Asheville's swimming pool is a 6-lane, 25-yard pool located on the lower level of the Student Recreation Center. The pool is home to Campus Recreation programs and the UNC Asheville Women's Swim Team. Lap swim and open recreation swim times are available to current Onecard and Recreation pass-holders only. The pool may also be reserved by organizations or groups.
- Mon., Wed., and Fri.: 6:30 a.m. – 7:30 a.m.
- Tues. and Thurs.: 6 a.m. – 7 a.m.
- Mon. – Fri.: Noon – 1:30 p.m.; 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Sat. and Sun.: Noon – 4 p.m.
- Mon. – Fri.: Noon – 1:30 p.m.
* Hours subject to change during academic and holiday breaks. Please visit Hours of Operation for complete schedule and updates.
- No children younger than 4 years old are permitted in the pool.
- Children ages 4-15 must be supervised by parent/guardian at all times.
- Infants and toddlers must wear appropriate attire and diapers at all times.
- Pool use requires the use of approved swimming diapers.
- If child is wearing a floatation device, it must be U.S. Coast Guard Approved and must have a parent/guardian within arm’s reach in the pool.
- Children ages 4-15 must pass swim test to swim without parent/guardian in the pool.
- Must be at least 16 years to be unsupervised in pool with dependent membership.