Membership has its rewards! For students, faculty and staff, OLLI and Alumni members Campus Recreation makes remembering your OneCard Identification easy and pain free by assisting you with grace periods when you forget and allowing day passes to be purchased when the grace period has expired. Additionally, the Department encourages you to bring guests to help you reach your fitness goals and offers members the opportunity to purchase guest passes throughout the semester.
- Students, faculty/staff, OLLI and Alumni members are permitted three guest pass purchases per semester. To bring a guest to the facility, the individual must be present with the guest and must present a valid ID to gain a guest pass.
- Guest passes allow access to facilities only. Guests are not permitted to participate in programs. Guest passes are valid for one day.
- Guest passes are $5 and must be paid with cash or check.
- Children under the age of 1 are free and do not need to purchase a guest pass to be with their sponsor.
- No children younger than 4 years old are permitted in the pool.
- Children ages 1-15 must be supervised by parent/guardian at all times.