Members who do not bring a valid ID and have used all of the allotted grace entries will be required to purchase a day pass in order to access the facility. It's quick, easy, and painless; but not near as quick, easy, and painless as remembering your identification each time you access programs, services, or facilities of the Campus Recreation Department.
- Students, faculty and staff, OLLI and Alumni are permitted three grace entries as a courtesy. After three grace periods, students, faculty and staff will only be allowed access with a valid ID or with the purchase of a day pass.
- There is no limit to the number of day passes a member can purchase, however, this is a costly error. It is best to get in the habit of bringing recreation pass identification to the facility every time.
- Day passes are valid for one day and allow access to all facilities, programs and events scheduled on that day.
- Day passes are $8 paid by cash or check at the Student Recreation Center desk.
- Children under the age of 1 are free and do not need to purchase a day pass to be with their sponsor.
- No children younger than 4 years old are permitted in the pool.
- Children ages 1-15 must be supervised by parent/guardian at all times.