Adaptive Sport Programs Resources
- Power lifting, basketball, adaptive skiing, etc.
- Set up by appointment
- A 5-week bowling program designed for teens and adults (18 and older) with disabilities.
- Fee:$70 Asheville city residents; $75 non-city residents
Adaptive Sports & Adventures Program (ASAP) - Charlotte, NC
- ASAP provides instruction and opportunities for individuals with physical disabilities to participate in sports, recreational activities and outdoor adventures.
- Atlanta GA
- Southeastern PVA Tournament
- Savannah, Georgia
Summer Paralympic Sports
- Sitting Volleyball
- Wheelchair Basketball
- Wheelchair Rugby
- Wheelchair Tennis
Winter Paralympic Sports
- Sled Hockey
- Power Soccer