Alumni of UNC Asheville
As a UNC Asheville Alum, you along with your spouse or partner, can purchase a recreational pass to use the Student Recreation Center and Sherrill Center. With your pass, you have access to the Campus Recreation Fitness Room, indoor track, pool and group exercise classes. Alumni membership includes a parking pass.
To purchase a Recreation Pass, call the UNC Asheville Alumni Office at 828.251.6512 or visit 3rd Floor Owen Hall. Please note: Campus Recreation defines Alumni as an individual that graduated with a degree from UNC Asheville.
- $150 for 6 months
- $300 for 12 months
- $150 for 6 months (Spouse or same sex partner)
- $300 for 12 months (Spouse or same sex partner)
- Alumni without a valid OneCard will not be allowed access to the facilities or permitted to participate in programs.
- Alumni are not eligible to purchase guest or day passes. Please be sure to have the Alumni Pass on your person at all times in order to recreate at UNC Asheville.
- Alumni affiliates are not eligible to purchase passes for dependents.
Please note: Alumni membership includes a parking pass. Recreation members are required to follow all parking regulations set forth by the UNC Asheville Department of Public Safety. This includes but is not limited to parking in the correct lots and spaces. For more information: http://publicsafety.unca.edu/parking/info. The Campus Recreation Department is not responsible for tickets incurred by members.
There are six (6) locker rooms total available in the Student Recreation Center and Sherrill Center. Click here for more information and reservations.
Alumni and Alumni Spouses are not eligible for Outdoor Recreation Programs or Intramural Sports.
Last edited by email@example.com on November 29, 2012